We tied the knot today!! We had a very nice, private ceremony outside at my parents' house. Then we had a wonderful reception at the country club. It was a happy day!!
We tied the knot today!! We had a very nice, private ceremony outside at my parents' house. Then we had a wonderful reception at the country club. It was a happy day!!
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
You poor Bas tard. Good luck I guess.![]()
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
congrats
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Thanks guys. I figure after we've been living together for nearly 10 years we've got all the really hard stuff behind us and the marriage should do well. We just wanted to make it official and legal. Everybody tells us it's about time. LoL
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
My condolencesjp.
Congratulations!!!!
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks